Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Surgery Today (9-3-09)

First, and foremost, thank you everybody for your prayers and concern.  It appears that there won't be a surgery today.  They found out this morning that Kaelyn has an infection.  She has been on antibiotics since yesterday morning so we are glad that they got on it so quickly.  We really don't know when they will reschedule the operation.  She may go to the Cath lab today, though.  If she does, they said that they will try to open up her pulmonary artery a little bit. So that's where we are for now.  Thanks again everybody.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, guys, I don't know how I missed your post about the surgery yesterday. I'm so sorrry she's got an infection, but you're right, good thing they were on it quickly.I'm on it to, the prayers that is. Hang in there! You are awesome parents and you're feisty little Miss will be home soon. She's the toughest little thing. Sending love and prayers.
BTW I love the red bow!

Anonymous said...

Oh those infections! I hated those! Hang in there Kaelyn sending prayers and hugs!