Yesterday was Kaelyn's 100th day in the hospital. It's pretty crazy to think that it has really been that long. Kaelyn is still doing really well and progressing everyday. We are hopeful to get her home very soon, but we don't want to say too much cause we don't want to jinx ourselves. She is taking almost all of her food through a bottle, is on a whiff of oxygen, and slowly but steadily gaining weight. We would just like her to be gaining weight quicker.
Stay tuned for the good stuff.......we hope.
She wasn't quite sure how she felt about the stretch pants until...
she saw how stinkin cute she was in them
Kaelyn praying that she will be home soon
17 comments:
What a cute outfit. She looks great - even crying! We're praying she'll be home soon, too!
How cute is she??I swear,I cannot say it enough ... she is so amazing!She looks big and beautiful and strong and I have no doubt that home is on the horizon.Love to you all.Kisses to the feisty one.
Praying along with you that you have your baby home with you really really soon. She's getting cuter by the day! I am sure the weight will come too, my daughter is just 7 kgs with 1 year
Precious! Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
She is so stinkin cute - I love the pics! I can't believe how big she is getting - keep up the good work Kaelyn!
Come on, lets get that baby home already. Love the stretch pants. Are you still at PCMC? If so, we'll see you on Friday. Michelle is going to be at the hospital with me, maybe I'll bring her up to see Kaelyn.
She looks so cute! We will be praying for her to go home soon too!
Wow... 100 days!! You beat us. I can't believe she is taking almost all of her food by mouth. That is awesome!!
She is stinking cute! Love the outfit! Can't wait until she is home with you all....
Wow... 100 days! You're a trooper! She's looking really great! I hope she will be able to come home soon.
She is so stinking cute and growing so fast. Continued prayers for your fiesty little daughter. God definitely has her in the palm of His hands.
Love the outfit. Must be the best dressed baby in the joint. She's feisty and fancy. And loved. Sending prayers!
Oh my goodness those little legs in those little stretch pants are so stinkin' cute!!! I am so thrilled she is doing so well. *Sigh* She makes me want another baby...
Gettin more and more beautiful every day {{{HUGS}}}}
You guys have been through so much and Kaelyn has come such a long ways so you deserve the Lemons to Lemonade Award.
http://alainakylestevenson.blogspot.com/2009/09/lemons-to-lemonade-award.html
I am so glad you have heard the "H" word. Way to go with drinking all her bottles - she is so awesome. And her outfits are really cute - no wonder she likes them. When they give you the go ahead - take the car seat and run (so they can't change their minds).
Wow, that is all great news. So glad she is doing so well. She is so dang cute!!! We were up at PCMC yesterday and were going to stop by but our time ran out and we had to get back home. Hopefully she will be home soon as well.
Post a Comment