Last night she weighed in at a solid 5 lbs! Gotta love it. She is getting so big that her premie outfits are starting to look small on her instead of her small in them. Good thing we brought them in and started dressing her when we did or she would have never got to wear them.
The last few days she has been awake and alert when we are there. Its been so fun to get to play with her.
Enjoy the pics and videos of her playing with us!







Enjoy the pics and videos of her playing with us!
Living it up in Daddy's arms
While they were giving her new CPAP equipment our nurse took this picture of her, its the first time we've seen that much of her face in the past 3 weeks! We can't believe how much she has changed.
Family Photo
Happy as can be, mainly because she was successful in pushing her feeding tube out. Look at those chubby cheeks.
Big girl on the scale when the 5 pound mark came in! Look how she is filling out those jammies. Newborn clothes, here we come - Mom better get shopping!
Wrapped in the blanky Wayne's Aunt Ruth made for her when she was born. Someday she'll be able to wrap her baby dolls in it and we won't be able to believe it was just her size.
27 comments:
I cannot believe how big she is.She has done one amazing job chunking up.Loved the videos and loved the good news all around.Keep it up feisty one.Love and prayers from California.
Oh my gosh....I loved being able to see her move!!! Thank you for that. And in that picture without her CPAP on....she looks just like mom!!! Better get shopping mom, those clothes aren't going to fit much longer!!! I am so glad that things are going well.
Oh, she is an absolute DREAM, I can't believe she weighs 5 pounds already! Thanks for that video, it's adorable. Take care.
Look at her! She looks sooooo good! Can't wait for her to get going towards home.
I just wanted to let you know, my son did the same thing with the nitric. He developed PH later, but that was a different issue. We "think" the nitric helped because he has bronchial malasia and it was just too much for him to try to "puff" up his trachea everytime he inhaled or exhaled. The nitric "floats" the oxygen into their lungs. However, Kaelyn is tolerating C-PAP, so that is a HUGE step in the right direction. Christopher never would.
Keeping you all in our prayers. So happy for you!
Steph and Christopher
Look at her wiggling all around. So aware of whats around her. Do I see that she has graduated from an isolette to an open warmer? Wahoo. That is so wierd with the nitric. Whats up with that? They just like to keep us on our toes. They never do anything by the book.
She is so beautiful. I love the full face picture of her! She looks a lot bigger! Way to go Kaelyn. We love you all!
Oh my goodness, she is so sweet!!!
She is gettin big and so sweet. I love her little chubby cheeks.
Look at her so alert and getting so big! Way to go Kaelyn!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats on the 5 pounds! That is awesome!
Oh, and I feel bad for stalking your blog when mine is private. If you want an invite, I'll hook you up. Just email me. If not, then that is okay, too. Oh, and did I tell you I am married to Wayne's cousin, Clinton?
(nesloeilatan@gmail.com)
Wow, five pounds! She looks great, and is really filling out her sleeper. :)
FIVE pounds is fabulous! Her big open beautiful eyes... WOW! Great job Kaelyn!
She is lovely! I will be up at the hospital Friday morning (10:00ish) and would love to say hi to you and drop off a care package for your family. Let me know if that would work...
christina@intermountainhealinghearts.org
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
She is so beautiful. I love the pictures and videos. It is interesting to hear the beep in the video because it brings back so many memories of hospital sounds - silly ha? Way to go on hitting the five pound mark - keep it up!
Oh man she is changing and growing fast. She is cute, cute, cute!
She is doing so good! She is absolutely beautiful! She is one little miracle...thanks for sharing the sweet pics and videos of her! So awesome to see her grow and doing so well! Yep, time to go shopping for some bigger clothes! YAY! How fun!
5 pounds - wow!!! She has come a long way. Nice job!!
I almost thought that number 5 was a typo! Wow. Way to go Kaelyn. Keep on growing, sweet girl!
OMG!! She is sooo sweet and adorable! Ya hoo! Kaelyn weighs FIVE pounds! Of course, I am more excited that she is off the Nitric!! Praying for her and thinking of her everyday! Soon, oh so very soon, we will see her off her NCPAP and we can admire that cute face ALL THE TIME! How many weeks corrected is she?
Oh Guys!, I am so happy to hear your little angel is doing so great. I can hardly believe how much she has grown. Looks like all those prayers are working. Love & Hugs- keep up the great work & we'll keep praying. -- Sequoia
That is so awesome that she's up to 5 lbs. I love the picture from 8/25 where you can see her face. She is such a doll. I'm excited that she gets to wear clothes now and that she's moving up to the newborn size. I love shopping for little girl clothes, probably cause I never get to, so we'll have to get something for her. Keep up the good parenting. I admire both of you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Liz
That is awesome - 5 lbs! Congrats! They do grow quickly...it is so much fun to look back and see how much they change. Enjoy all the fun little 'moments' you get with her. She is a doll!
5 lbs... that is amazing! I put the borders on with photoscape. Love it! She has come such a long ways. Stay strong mom & dad!
what wonderful news!!! Those prayers are being answered and we'll keep sending them.. We are so glad that Kaelyn is doing so well. She is a darling 5 lb. baby. I can't believe how fast she is growing...you'll be taking her home in no time. Give her our love from Pleasant Valley. You're always in our thoughts and prayers.
Jeana, she's so beautiful. I love the pictures with the big smiles!
She looks so good and is getting so big. Just a little sweetheart.
So glad to hear that the recent procedure is helping. Kaelyn has really changed since I visited. Our girl is really growing. Give her my love. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love always,
Joyce
Post a Comment