They moved Kaelyn back to the University Hospital today. It was an insurance thing, she's not critical enough to need to be at Primaries. That's good news! We are just fine with it, we really loved it at the U...if you can love being in the NICU, and are glad to be back...once again if you can be glad to be at the NICU. Its just a lot more private and quiet. In our minds its the next best thing to bringing her home, and one more step in that direction. Primaries is a great hospital and we had some great caregivers, and we'll be back there come surgery time. Just thought we'd let you know.
10 comments:
Yeah - great news! Lily is sitting here with me, she is looking at Kaelyn's button and wondering where her eyes are :-)
Oh good! Anything that is "moving" in the right direction is fantastic news!
I'm a little bummed that she won't still be at PCMC when we are there next month... but we're praying she'll be HOME by then anyway, right!!
"not critical enough" ... love those words!!Love your feisty one and feel so blessed to see her miraculous journey unfolding in such amazing ways.Prayers from California.
What awesome words to hear..not critical enough!!!!!!
She's going to continue to amaze, amaze and amaze some more.
Congratulations on the move! What a sweet baby!
That is wonderful news. Soon she will be home!!
That sounds like great news. It is always nice to be closer to "home"!!
Just came upon your blog and want to leave a comment.
I read that your daughter has Down Syndrome. As someone who has a cousin with DS and a coach for Special Olympics, I have to tell you that DS people are a gift from God to us. They are the most precious, loving individuals that I know.
I will be praying for your daughter's recovery from her other complications.
Wayne and Jeana, I am so glad to here that Kaelyn keeps gaining weight and progressing in wonderful ways. I love her new photo and aqua ribbon and all. Always, Dari
Post a Comment