
(click to enlarge)
Ok, the nerd in me (Wayne) is finally out. I found this really cool piece of software that makes these collages super easily. Then, with some fancy photoshop work, I made it look as shown above. I thought it was pretty cool so I had to publish it.
Kaelyn has been doing pretty well. We've had a couple of setbacks but nothing major. Yesterday afternoon they took her off the ventilator and put her on CPAP which is pretty common. They also pulled out two of her chests tubes because they weren't draining any more, but then liquid started to gather around her lungs. So, today they had to put one back in. We were worried that they would have to put her back on the ventilator but it turns out she handled the procedure like a champ and her oxygen saturations have improved a lot since the new tube was put in.
12 comments:
Slow and steady - she'll get there! So glad I got to come see her. Love nerdy picture stuff - I have to give that a try :)
She is an absolute warrior. Love the collage, it's cool!
So Cute!! We love you!
Hey that is a cool collage! Praying that things continue to go well - and that she gets to go home soon!
That girl continues to amaze me with her strength! I want to come up and see her on Wednsday while we are up there, I just may need to find someone to sit out with Jax.
Love the collage and love,love,love your little mighty fighter.Slow and Steady indeed Miss Kaelyn.
You have to post where you got the collage from. Way cute! Sorry to hear about the chest tube going back in, but glad to hear she's off the ventilator. We're all praying for her and know she will continue to be our "fiesty" Kaelyn!
Cute collage! Way to go sweet Kaelyn!
Oh I love that photo heart. Kaelyn looks adorable.
So happy to hear that things have gone well, what a fighter she is. She is also looking so amazing..I love the collage.
Will be keeping sweet Kaelyn in my prayers that with each day she gets stronger and can be home with you guys soon.
Love the collage. Glad she is doing so well!!
You guys are so awesome. I read your posts and I can just feel that you two are some of the most amazing parents ever. Kaelyn in a lucky little girl to have come to you. : ) Keep being your awesome selves and I hope Kaelyn continues to recover great!
Post a Comment