Not a whole lot to report today. We haven't been able to see the results of the echo cardiogram but hopefully we will on Tuesday. Other than that, Kaelyn continues to do very well. She has increased her feeds so much that she no longer needs to have nutrients and vitamins given to her through an IV. So, they took it out. It's pretty cool being able to look at her with not nearly as many wires as she used to have. She is still on a little bit of oxygen (for those of you who know - 21% saturation and .8 liters of flow) but overall doing very well.
We'll be sure to let all of you know how the latest echo went.
13 comments:
You go girl! Great news :-)
She looks great guys.Keep it up tiny fighter and ... congratulations on your anniversary.You all are blessed.
She is so cute!! It is good to hear everything is still going pretty good. You are in our thoughts and our prayers!!
She looks wonderful and is such a cutie. Glad to hear she is doing well. You guys are in our prayers.
Oh I just want to squeeze her she is SO cute!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help!!
ya I don't know if she really "fits" in those yet. Ha ha.
I just want to hold her and love on her.
Hello, I just found your blog thru my friend Lily. Kaelyn is so adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can see that she is so tiny but she does look feisty. I will pray for Kaelyn to grow big and strong.
Keep up the good work Kaelyn. Way to keep improving!! Hang in there mom and dad.
She is amazing!!!!
Can't believe how CUTE she is, I love seeing her new pictures. We're praying for her. Tell her to keep up the good work.
She is adorable!
My coworker's wife had twin girls a few years ago and they were preemies (just over 2 pounds each) and she asked me if you could use any preemie clothing. They won't be using them anymore and said they are happy to send them your way if you want them. Shoot me an email with your address if you're interested.
Love you!
What a beautiful little fighter! Praying that she will continue to amaze. And yeah, I think she has some growing to do before she really fits those preemie diapers, but yeah for outgrowing the others. Keep going Kaelyn!
For being so tiny, she is doing so well.......Kaelyn...I am very impressed little sweetie :0)....Keep up the fantastic work!!!
Post a Comment