Yikes! Somehow August came and went...and we've been doing some serious blog slacking. We just got over that nasty cold thats been going around. I don't recommend catching it. Of course that took us in for Kaelyn's second trip to the E.R. We tried to just go to the ped, but he didn't want to take any chances and make sure it didn't go into her lungs. She had a nasty fever and was not acting like herself. When she sleeps her O2 Sats are dropping into the 80s. We are hoping that is because of the cold, but for now she has to be on oxygen when she sleeps. Other than that, things have been pretty low key around here, not much to report. Wayne and I have been playing lots of outdoor doubles volleyball and Kaelyn has been our biggest fan.
Hanging out in the E.R.
Kaelyn got to spend last Saturday with Grandpa Bonner while mom and dad played volleyball, lucky girl!
between the girls so Kaelyn didn't roll all over Natalie.
The whole gang, I took all four kids with me to a Cottonwood volleyball game, it was quite fun
hauling in 2 babies. Luckily the boys are great helpers!
All bundled up to go with mom and dad to play volleyball outside.
We are finally going to get some professional photos taken of our little munchin on Friday, (Thanks to the Story family), so I'll be sure to post those when we get them.
4 comments:
Look at her sitting! She is to cute! I can't wait for her and Makayla to play!
Ahhh... every time she melts my heart! She's so darling sitting up all dressed up! That hat is so cute! Glad to hear she's recovering from the cold...no fun.
I wondered when you would finally use those! Be sure to take a family photo too and LOTS of cute ones of Kaelyn! Can't wait to see them!
Oh, she is such a doll! Sorry to hear about that nasty cold-it definately has taken its toll on our family down here and it is not fun! The picture of her in her beany is SO PRECIOUS! Hopefully September is better for you. :)
Post a Comment