Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Time

Kaelyn and I have been taking advantage of the warm summer weather. We've been hitting the pool at least once a week. She was really enjoying it yesterday. We went to the pool with the big slide with our cousins and had a great time.



Ouch that sun was making it really difficult to smile for the picture



Kaelyn its safe to open your eyes now, you're in the shade


Kaelyn dressed up in her Baseball watching gear.


We had a good time watching Carson and Jackson tear it up on the tee ball field.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cuteness. Those pictures with the hat and glasses MELT me.

Erin said...

I LOVE her arms! Just want to kiss them! Hot sunglasses too!

Rebecca said...

Those sunglasses are just way too cute. Adorable, adorable, adorable!

Kristin said...

Love your shades!

The McKnights said...

I'm glad she finally got some sun glasses. What a cutie!

Wendy said...

This makes me want to go swimming so bad!!!!! Maybe on of these days we will come out there and hit the pool with you!!!!

Melissa Stringham said...

So cute, I love that you took her down the slide!

ParkerMama said...

Yea! for wonderful summer memories!


Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com

Meghann said...

These photos made me smile. I took P to the pool today and he also was refusing to open his eyes because of the sun. She's such a doll!