Friday, October 16, 2009

Kaelyn

Okay I guess I need to clarify a little more on how to pronounce Kaelyn. Its like Caitlin, but without the T. The biggest thing is there is not a pause between the Kae and the lyn. The emphasis is on the A not the Y. Hope that helps :)

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been saying it right all along :>)

But those clarifications always help!

Stephanie said...

Me too!!!! I had it right!

LisaL said...

So glad I was saying it right, too! Whew! Pronouncing names correctly is a pet peeve of mine. My daughter's name is frequently pronounced wrong.

Emily said...

Woot woot! I was right too!

Tracy said...

That is what is thought it was too! Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.

Tina said...

wow I had it right...with the emphasis on the A too!! A really beutiful name :)

Adrienne said...

I had it right too! Your little girl is so precious! I've been following along and checking in from time to time- so glad she is home and doing well!!

Lesly Beck said...

Jeana,
She is beautiful! I FINALLY had time to sit down and read your blog. It is so great to see how you are doing and that Kaelyn is doing so well. Your stories are so touching and I am so happy for you guys.
Thanks so much for keeping us posted and stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful little girl with a pretty name. :o) I thought my children's names were unique, only to come across others. I have to share a blog with you....their children's are Zeke and Kaelyn! You r little girl is just precious no matter how common or uncommon her name is. I thought it is always fun to come across someone with your same name, when there are not many! Hope you get a kick out of this, too. http://thewims.blogspot.com/

Brandie said...

My daughter's name is Kaelyn as well. It's also an Irish name sometimes spelled Caiolin, meaning pure or innocent. It's a beautiful name, and you have a gorgeous daughter!