Friday, March 22, 2013

Who I Am


To go along with the mission of the International Down Syndrome's Coalition we would like to tell you who our girls with Down syndrome are.  We couldn't leave out little Bryn.  Although she doesn't have Down syndrome, her life will always be blessed by her sisters and this beautiful world of special needs that she will grow up in.  We are so blessed to be their parents!


Kaelyn Ruth Bonner -

I Am...

Feisty

Sweet

Small

Calm

Mischievous

A Tease

Loving

Cuddly

Flexible

Pure

Cautious

Beautiful

Healthy

Fragile


Daddy's Girl

Musical

Stubborn

A Teacher

A Sister

A Daughter 

A Child of God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaymi Viktoria Bonner-

I Am...

Bright

Capable

Curious

Smart

Strong

Athletic

Russian-American

Independent


Healthy

Funny

Beautiful

Tidy

Helpful

Loving

Sweet

An Example

Joyful

Adventurous

Adjusting

Outgoing

Friendly

Kind

Brave

A Sister

A Daughter

A Child of God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryn Lois Bonner -

I Am...


Sweet

Compassionate

Learning

Clumsy

Adventurous

Loving

Happy

A Tease

Silly

Stubborn

Independent

A Mama's Girl

Friendly

Determined

Playful

Inquisitive

Shy

A Sister

A Daughter

A Child of God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We are SISTERS and we are LOVED.

And me? I'm their mom.  Best. Job. Ever!







4 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

love it!

Kristin said...

Love it!

Melissa Stringham said...

Cute post!

Wendy said...

It is the Best.Job.Every - and you are awesome at it!! :)