Whoa, the summer is gone! We had a great summer that included a trip to Eastern Europe to meet Viktoria, the little girl we are in the process of adopting, swimming, biking, running, play dates, zoo trips, volleyball, picnics, mountains and more.
 |
| Our view coming down off the mountain in Wayne Co. |
The girls and I went to Wayne county with my best friends family for a few days while Dad stayed home and pounded through some tough school work. We missed him, but had a great time seeing a part of Utah we have never been to.
 |
| I was hoping the tube would keep Bryn in one place for longer than 3 secs, but it didn't :) |
 |
| The girls getting ready for our little hike |
 |
| Our cart was full before we even got into Sam's Club, a great way to save money when shopping! |
 |
| Bryn is right at Kaelyn's side every chance she gets. We are trying to teach her that stealing everything Kaelyn has and pulling her hair is not acceptable, but thankfully Kaelyn is VERY patient while her little sister learns :) |
 |
| We have a fun couple days of slumber parties with Carson and Jackson while Wayne was at scout camp. I took them all swimming twice! Swimming with two "babies" by myself was a bit tricky, but we made it work. |
 |
| Playing games on the iPads. The boys were so cute with the girls. |
 |
| Silver Lake |
 |
| We went for a walk/picnic up to Silver Lake with Jamie and her kids and my friend Sarah. |
 |
| More swinging in pajamas in the middle of our morning run. |
 |
| We made it to Seven Peaks twice this year with our $10 pass of all passes. |
 |
| Spent the afternoon at the zoo with the Rasmussen kids. |
 |
| Neola Rodeo on the 4th of July |
 |
| Bryn hanging out in her Cowgirl hat during the parade while we sold treats to raise money to bring Viktoria home. |
 |
| A beautiful sunset at the lake by our house. |
 |
| They have live music throughout the summer every weekend in our neighborhood. These cute neighbor girls took Kaelyn for many swings throughout the evening. |
 |
| Having lunch out on the front lawn. |
Now that Summer is officially over Kaelyn starts Pre-School this coming week! Its crazy to think that my 22 lbs little girl is going to be starting Pre-School. I think she will love it. She is getting pretty bored by the end of day and can't wait until Daddy gets home. We have been going to a physical therapist over the summer and she has made some great strides in her motor development. Her little sister Bryn has been a great example and shown her how to get to standing on all the furniture and anything she can. They will both be walking in no time!
3 comments:
LOVE the pics! Yay for Kaelyn starting pre-school! Ellie goes back on Tuesday. I'm so excited for her because she LOVES it so much. Kaelyn will love it too! Oh man I should have called you for some tips on how you do everything. Thank you so much for the e-mail you sent me a while back...it was so hard when I first had Rachel! But it's definitely better now. Thank you again!
Pre-school? How can that be? Our feisty little 2 lb 11 ounce bundle of magic is going to school already? Amazing.
Can I tell you how much I love Kailyn's face in the shopping cart picture? Feisty I would say, wouldn't you?
Cannot wait till boy Wayne AND Victoria are home. What a joyous day that will be!
Love to you all.
Yay for preschool! Max starts back tomrrow. I've been counting down the days ;)
Post a Comment