The girls and I were able to celebrate St. Patricks day by watching Dad play in a volleyball tournament. He did really good when we were there watching, won both games, got lots of kills and digs. I forgot to get a pictures of him playing though :) As you can imagine my hands were kind of full.
Bryn sporting her St. Patricks outfit
Kaelyn's St. Patty's day outfit. Does THIS shirt look familiar?
Yes we get full use out of Kaelyn's clothes.
Bryn loves bath time, just like her sister.
The girls can't get enough play time with Dad.
Kaelyn has started going to school! She goes to a little toddler class once a week for an hour and a half. The first week of the month I get to stay with her, but the rest of the month she goes by herself. She was loving watching the other kids and doing what they were doing. School will be so good for her. We are trying everything we can to motivate her to want to walk. We hope that seeing all the other kids running around will help.
Sitting and listening to story time.
Playing with the toys.
Last week we took advantage of the semi-nice weather (55 degrees and sunny) and went to the zoo with our cousins. It was Bryn's first big outing and she did great. Thank goodness we had aunt Sarah and KK to help with the girls. I need a couple more arms :)
Enjoying a nice train ride around the park.
Checking out the baby elephant.
Watching the mama elephant eat.
Kaelyn and I riding a cricket on the carousal.
Kaelyn showing Bryn how to get the most out of tummy time.
"See little sis, its not so bad if you have the right equipment."
3 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! That's so cool Kaelyn has started going to school!!! It has made a huge difference for Ellie! There is one class I pick her up from - so on Thursday we were walking to the car and saw the school bus...she started walking towards the bus but I had to tell her we weren't riding the bus that day and she started crying. I felt so bad! But it made me happy that she loves the bus! Also, it's awesome that Bryn can wear Kaelyn's clothes...sooooooo cute!!!
Max has been going to structured play and I can't believe how much he has learned. I'll be so sad when he leaves early intervention this month. But then on to preschool - yikes.
I love Kaelyn's hair in the last picture - SSOOOOOO cute!!! I love her glasses too!! ;)
Post a Comment