Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Family of Four

We finally got around to getting a family picture with all four of us. My friend Chelsea brought her camera and shot about 100 pictures in 5 minutes. Needless to say it was not an easy task. Here is the best we could come up with, Kaelyn was not in the mood for a family picture. She had some serious playing to do and we were just holding her back ;) Bryn however was pretty cooperative.


Here is just a glimpse at some of the outtakes...there were many more.





Kaelyn's face in these next few crack us up. We call it the "California Rasin" face.






Of course the girls look great in this one, Mom and Dad...not so much




Well at least we ended up with one good one...sorta :)

6 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Even for outtakes they are so cute:)

Kristin said...

I think it's great!!

Natalie Nelson said...

I love the pictures. We haven't had a Family picture for longer than I want to admit. Kids never want to cooperate when you want them to. The 5th from bottom is my favorite face of Kaelyn. Tily makes that face all the time.

Rosalie said...

Beautiful!! All of them! I love the out takes too! The California Raisin faces are GREAT!

Brynley said...

I love cyber friends! You're a much better blogger than me. I love seeing your cute family!!!

for Sale By Owner said...

I'm happy to see that you guys are doing so well. The pictures are great.

All is well with us. Retirement is a good fit for us.

Love you all....
bob