We have been doing a lot of hanging out at home these days. It's too cold to go out and we are trying to keep the girls healthy. We have been really blessing in that department lately and we couldn't be happier.
Kaelyn finally decided that holding her own bottle wasn't too bad, and she is doing great at feeding herself.
It has cut feeding time in half for mom, which is quite helpful.
I just couldn't help buying these little kicks for the girls. I have the same ones in blue.

Playing in the laundry basket. Kaelyn thought it was pretty fun being trapped in there.
Back in October Kaelyn and Wayne borrowed our friend's bike trailer and went for a ride. We'll have to get one of these some day, she had a blast. Anything to get out of the house.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
"Dad, I can't sit up quite yet"
The girls all decked out in the Christmas skirts Grandma Amy made for them.
2 comments:
So cute!!! Love the outfits.
What a cute smile on Kaelyn! AND beautiful dresses in front of the tree! Love it! Both are getting so big!
Post a Comment