Sunday, October 24, 2010

October happenings


Kaelyn was quite the trooper on our 5 hour slot canyon hike. She took two naps. That is her on her dads back. We were down near Page, AZ at Lake Powell.

Posing with Uncle Travis, Uncle Will (Wayne's brothers), dad and mom.

All bundled up in the Monkey towel aunt Wendy made her. She is under strict orders from her cousin Mckinley to ONLY use this towel at bath-time.

Kaelyn all geared up to go to her first Utah Football game with her Dad.

All the cute kiddos at the Playgroup we went to on Thursday. Kaelyn is sitting next to her buddy Porter. He wanted to wrestle earlier and she was all for it!

Sneak peak of her halloween costume. As you can see she has really been working on her ROAR!

9 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

LOVE IT!! I'm so jealous of your playgroup. It looks like so much fun!!

Lacey said...

Oh that costume is perfect for her! I still can't believe how big she is!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh .. that costume is the cutest and please get that roar on tape. And speaking of cute ... look at the bunch of cuties at your play group.So jealous.

Stephanie said...

This is cuteness overload!!! First your header is gorgeous!!!! Goodness!
And the playdate pic is adorable. so many blond little girls! Is that Justin on the floor?
I cannot get over how fast Miss K is growing! She is such an incredible little one!

and the costume is awesome!!!

Anna Wilson said...

Okay she is adorable!! I can't believe how big she's getting. What a cutie.

Justin and Toshi said...

She is getting so BIG! I love the lion outfit - adorable. Such a trooper on your hike...not sure I would last all 5 HOURS!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the update!! I was just wondering how she was doing....she looks soooo adorable in that lion costume and *love* the look of that playgroup. What fun!

Shelly Turpin said...

she looks absolutely wonderful - and her costume is too cute!

Meghann said...

She was such a good sport about Porter trying to pin her...ahhh! What am I going to do with my little wrestler? It was sooo nice to see you 2.