Thursday, March 18, 2010

9 months

I can't believe this little girl has been around for 9th months! I guess its true what they say, "Time flies when you're having fun". Kaelyn just gets cuter and cuter every day. I can't look at her and not smile, its just impossible. She is doing so good. We have taken out her feeding tube, turned down her oxygen, moved her into her own room and gone for our first two hour walk in the sunshine. Life is bliss here at the Bonner house! Now for the pics.


"Hi everybody!"

She has the tastiest fingers in the town.


Sporting her St. Patricks day outfit.

She sure loves her bath time.

Enjoying a Sunday nap with dad.

Enjoying a Sunday nap by herself.

First night sleeping in her own bed.

Check out that curl on top her her head.

22 comments:

Kristin said...

Look at that hair! Yay for no more feeding tube! Love those chubby cheeks. What a sweetie.

Lacey said...

Oh she's getting cuter every day! I need some Kaelyn snuggles, I guess its time for another get together! And Ray is doing a project for his photography class called The upside of Downs. And he is going to take pics of our Downs friends. We'd love to have Kaeylns pic in there too!

Tina said...

I just can't get over how big she's become, I rememeber the pictures of her when she was so tiny and fragile and now she has fat rolls! Wow!! Kaelyn you are getting more and nore beautiful each day, I am so enjoying watching you grow.

Denise said...

She really does all of a sudden seem soooo big!! She is just beautiful. I especially love her St. Patrick's Day outfit. I am glad she is doing so well.

.::still blinking::. said...

She is so cute. I love reading your blog.

Jen said...

Happy 9 months! Time flies!

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. We missed you guys last weekend, but are looking forward to seeing you in about three weeks! Give Kaelyn loves for us!! :)

Tausha said...

She is so dang cute. I read your previous post and I loved it. I love your strength and how you just do it, you do it for her, you do it for your family, you do whatever it takes. We all have so much strength in us and I love to see the strength inside you and your husband and your sweet little girl.

Sarah said...

LOVE her waving picture so stinking cute. We sure had fun with her the other day....made me feel good to know that I still had some touch at putting a baby to sleep :)

Meghann said...

Thanks for sharing all of those wonderful pictures. Sounds like she's doing amazing! Time really does fly by, with these little ones. I don't know what I'm going to do when Porter turns 1, it's a happy/sad thought.

The Lehnick Family said...

She is just beautiful! and time does fly doesn't it??? Glad to hear she is doing so good!!

Emily said...

Oh... she is just darling! Happy 9 months pretty girl!

Scrappy quilter said...

She is absolutely darling. My has she grown. I can't believe it's been 9 months...time really does fly. Hugs

Alan Anderson said...

Such a cute girl! Is she drinking from a bottle now? Carter learned that trick after heart surgery as well! Love it when the feeding tube gets to disappear! Way to go sweet girl! Happy nine month birthday!

Heather said...

Happy 9 months little girl.You are so very beautiful and such an amazing,amazing miracle!

Rebecca said...

So sweet. Thanks for sharing all the photo love. Happy 9 months Feisty K. It has been a pleasure to watch you grow.

Stephanie said...

AWWW, she is so beautiful, and chunky!!! Nine months! Amazing! Time goes way too fast, we must be having the time of our lives! Hugs to the Princess!

Mike and Christy said...

I can't believe she's 9 months already. What a big girl sleeping in her own bed! Does she still sleep through the night? One tube down, one to go. What sweet pictures. Love the curl.

Suzie and Lily said...

She is getting so big and is cute as ever!

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Glad things are going so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Jeana--I need more pictures! I can't get enough of her! Really! She looks so good and chunky! Lovin' it!

I left an award for you over at my blog. You are really an inspiration!

Annie said...

Thank you so much for letting Paul and I come visit you when you were in the PICU so that we could get an idea of what it will be like for us in a few months! I've read like you entire blog, and it is such an inspiration and helps to keep our spirits high :)