The tubes went well, and we were back home Tuesday morning. However, Kaelyn didn't have enough time at her old stomping ground (The hospital), so we went back yesterday and checked out the E.R. (I have a feeling we are going to know this hospital like the back of our hand.) We think she picked something up at the hospital while we were there because she has a cough, and then yesterday afternoon spiked a fever and just wasn't acting like herself. I called the Pediatricians office and they sent us to Primary's ER so they could run tests on her to see if she had an infection. After six hours we found out that her blood gases looked good, her white blood count wasn't elevated and her urine wasn't infected. We're still waiting on the results of the mucus test to see if its the flu.
Luckily she was doing much better so we were able to come home. Her temp has come down and she just looks a lot better. We will check in with our Pediatrician today. Whatever it is, lets hope our little trooper can fight it off. She's sleeping lots and taking Tylenol. Here are some pictures of our little sweety in her E.R. Suite.

Snuggling with Daddy

Just completely zonked by the end of the whole the ordeal.
(She sleeps in the strangest positions)
11 comments:
Is she not the cutest?Even while keeping you all on your toes!Her little cheerleader outfit is just the best!!How did I miss that?She literally looks like a living doll!
You ,guys,I am continually amazed by your little love.To watch her life unfold,from belly to this day has been so amazing.Kaelyn is such a miracle and not a day goes by that I don't come her and say "Wow" ...
Love to you all and kisses to the feisty one!
I hate to say it girl, but unfortunately you will know the ER like the back of your hand. And its sad when your excited to see the changes in hopes that it runs smoother. You may also get to know your local firefighters and paramedics. I'm sad to say we're good friends.
How scary for both of you. Glad to know she's doing better. What a cutie! Don't you just love how babies sleep with complete abandon? We'll keep her in our prayers. Love all 3 of you!
What a cutie pie! she reminds me of Chloe so much in the picture where she's sleeping. I have quite a few ER pics too and I'm happy to say it's been NINE months since we've been to the hospital for anything other then "clinic". Hang in there. She's a fighter!
I am so glad it went well! I hope she fights off this little bug with no problems.
Justin sleeps in the funniest positions too!
She's such a doll. I am glad the tubes went well. Sorry she is sick. Hopefully she will get well soon.
She is so sweet, I hope she's feeling better. Gosh that position reminds me of how Saira sleep at times, her head going backwards and nearly touching her back, looks painful and a bit scary to me but obviously it's comfy for her!
Glad to hear that she is feeling better and out of the hospital. I am guessing ear tubes?. We know 3 hospitals like the back of our hand-it's kinda crazy but we have gotten used to it. At least you end up knowing all of the right people and where to go in an emergency. Best wishes and hope she feels better.
Here's to her feeling better very soon...
The picture of her and daddy snuggling just melts the heart. Good job, Daddy, protecting and loving that sweet girl of your's. :)
New here,
Amber
She is such a little doll. I pray that she is feeling okay today and hasn't picked up anything nasty. Hugs and prayers.
I hate the letters E and R. :)
So glad your husband got to be with you. That is a precious photo! Hope everything is better so soon
Post a Comment